Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Wedding Season


In the month of November I have 3 weddings to go to. They're all on a different weekend and all with different people. My goal is to be able to fit in to this dress from Anthropologie. I haven't shopped there in a long time because I can't fit in to their clothes right now and that's depressing! I love that store even if it's expensive. Anyway I love this dress and have had my eye on it for about a month now. I'm hoping it will be in their sale items soon, but I figure I'll buy it in a smaller size and have that as my goal for November. I'm the kind of person that wants to change over night, but let's face it Rome wasn't built in a day. I'm working hard and eating better then I have and I can tell I have much more energy during the day. I don't focus on the end result, if you ever go to a weight watchers meeting they tell you to focus on today's goal, which mine is, eat healthy and move around a lot!
Even on days I can't get to the gym I feel ok because I teach 6 classes straight 4 days out of 5 and I'm constantly on my feet, teaching dances, walking around the room, beating an instrument etc. Plus I walk around our school building all the time, I hardly have a second to myself. I love going to the gym though and walking on the treadmill and lifting my weights. I know that as I'm tracking my points and activity points I can include the times when I'm up acting like a crazy person in front of my kiddos!
All right, well have a happy Wed!


1 comment: