Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Sorry

Sorry that I haven't blogged lately, I know so many of you are anxious to hear what I have to say ;) I don't have a working computer at home so school is the only time I really can get on one and I've been so stinkin busy!

Let's see, I had a pretty relaxing weekend, yesterday I went on a nice long walk because it was beautiful outside. Today I feel like pooh, my body is tired and my throat hurts so I better not be getting something!! Although October and March/April are usually the two times I get sick a year so I'm due I guess.

I'm still working out and eating healthy, this weekend Matt and I went and ate at Baker brothers and I ordered a salad with dressing on the side! I know right?? It was really good and i figured out I could make it at home, it was called their Kowloo or something like that salad. It was an asian dressing with little crunchies in it, red peppers and chicken. It was really good!

Things that keep me motivated are as followed:
1. Fitting in to dresses for weddings
2. Watching the biggest loser, I bawl my eyes out everytime and those people are HUGE and losing weight like nobody's business, it's so inspirational!
3. Knowing I can fit in to my winter pants again this winter :) I haven't worn pants in a long time because I'm too self concious about my thighs and waist so Pants HERE I COME!


Happy Tuesday!

1 comment:

  1. Get some extra rest baby girl. And remember, Dr. A. told me to take tylenol allergy when I felt like a sinus infection coming on...same could be said for you. My eyes are really bothering me tonight so I think its in the air.

    ReplyDelete