Friday, September 4, 2009

Going Vegetarian

So yesterday I was at school until 6, then I run home changed clothes and met a gf for dinner. Got home about 830 last night and was just exhausted. So I got ready for bed and watched some tv. While flipping through channels I came across a very disturbing sight on one of my many mexican channels. It's now embedded in to my brain and I can't stop thinking about it. I will not ever tell anyone what I saw because it was so horrifying, needless to say I will not be eating meat anytime soon. So in that regards I have decided to become a vegetarian. I have looked at weight watchers online and they do have many weight watcher recipes for vegetarians, I just have to learn how to eat beans and other veggies that are good for protein. I may sneak in the occasional chicken but never beef again!

I'm looking forward to the long weekend! I kind of hope that it does rain in the evenings because we need it and I just love the rain. I'll be helping Matt move in to his new apt so that's exciting for him. It's always fun on 3 day weekends when Sunday is not your last day to get stuff done before the week starts!

Happy Laboring!

No comments:

Post a Comment